Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello and Welcome!!!


Hello and Welcome to my new blog!


I have been doing some thinking lately about my photography and what I could do with it. I really enjoy photography, but more on a 'hobby' basis rather than the 'professional' side. One just never knows what will happen though.

I hope all who stop by will enjoy my photos as much as I do taking them. I'm sure I won't be posting new photos everyday or even every week. But will I will try to add frequently.

Thank you again for stopping by. Please do leave comments when stopping by. They are appreciated!

Blessings, RRose Connie

5 comments:

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

YAY another photo bug =) I cant wait to see more
HUGS
Heather

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

WoW Heather that was fast! I just created this blog, barely LOL! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Hugs right back to you!

TLC's said...

Hi,
Nice Site. Love your Rose photos. How are you doing? Haven't heard from you personally for a while. Keep up the Great Work!

Tonya

Unknown said...

Nice work Connie
Thanks for the invite.

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Hi Tonya! Thank you for stopping by and for the comments. It has been quite awhile since we have visited. Thank you again!

Hi Ginger! Hey thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm glad you like the photos. Thanks! :)