Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30, 2008 - Whooo Hoooo

Whoooo Hoooo, yeppers, I'm a Grammy again to a beautiful  Madison (Maddie for short).  Her little sister is pretty proud of her. Boy was she worried about the 'baby' crying LOL. Monique our oldest grand daughter just turned 2 on the 20th of Sept.
Meanwhile I have been pretty busy putting jams. Made a really delicious 'Banana Butter', 'Caramel Apple Jam', 'Black Cherry Beet Jam', 'Blackberry Jam', 'Huckleberry Jam' and then today I put up 16 pints and 6 half pint of 'Blackberry Apple' jam. I still have (5) 5-gallon buckets of apples to put up yet. But they are gonna have to wait a couple days, as I am going camping tomorrow (just for one day n night). Maybe I'll get a little tatting done!!! I am really suffering from withdrawals, seeing all the GORGEOUS tatting being done. Can't wait to try some new patterns.
Well it is getting kind of late and I still need to pack up what I'm taking camping. I know there are several of you visiting my blogs, I want to thak you for stopping by!
Blessings RRoseConnie

No comments: