Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19,2008 - Sunflowers

WoW I almost forgot to post some new pics for today. Today's photos are of sunflowers. The first two are close-ups. All three are of the same variety actually even though they may not look it. The variety is called 'Red Sun'. Very pretty sunflowers. I'll have more of another variety to post on another date as well as a few more of these.



Thank you to those who have emailed me and left me comments! Your suggests have been very helpful as well as your support!

Blessings, RainbowRose Connie

2 comments:

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Sunflowers are my favorite, Sadly we had none grow this year the darn chippys ate the seeds i planted lol but There is always next year.
Beautiful shots

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

I like sunflowers too. I can remember growing up in the flats of Colorado where they would grow wild along the roads (a whole lot smaller though LOL) Most people thought them a weed always in the way. I kind of miss them.
For next year, you might try starting them ahead of time, then transplant them. That is what I did.