Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18,2008 - Morning Glories

Today I thought would be a Morning Glory day. Morning Glories seem to be one of them flowers either ya like them or ya just don't like them at all. I myself think they are very pretty. I only wish the flowers would last longer than they do.

These first two are called 'Star Of Yelta' a blue-purple trumpet like flower with red stripes forming a star.

Can you almost smell this first one? The two are called 'Blue Dawn' They are so pretty. And the leaves of this morning aren't the normal 'arrow head' type leaf. These have the arrow head shape but with slits.

This one is kind of unusual. It is called a 'Dwarf Morning Glory' It is a bush type, very pretty and the great part is the flowers do last a little longer as well. They are a lot smaller than the vining variety.

Have a Blessed day! RRose Connie

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Glorious photos! I love the color and detail you're getting.

'RainbowRose' Connie Faulconer said...

Thank you very much Diana! It really amazes me how the simplest of things can really come to life through art n photography.